Thursday, August 5, 2010

SFTHeart


it happens... the person who are close to us may be a stranger the next day. no matter how close we're actually before, it doesn't matter anymore. we choose what we want to believe, and i believe it's over, really over between us. who are to blame for this kind of situation??? we fight but then we always make up and forgive.. but not this time, things really change. friends are forever---- maybe you just not that kind of friend, maybe it's my fault , my overflowing sensitive emotions attack me and you decided to let me deal wit it alone. there's nothing i could do about us anymore. it wasn't me that remove you from my list of friends... it's was you.. and what am i suppose to do about it?? i'm sorry for the thousands time if i ever hurt you, ignore you, it's just something that i have no control over.... my heart is not where my head is... wishing we were just like before is impossible, so much have been damaged.. wishing for us to start over when everything is ending, wishing you could have know me better but it's already to late.. i never thought it will end like this, i never want it to be..

0 comments:

Post a Comment